MeaningfulWork - Vancouver B.C. // 2020-2021
- Designed the company’s side of MeaningfulWork’s web application which resulted in a fluid experience for companies to review their employee’s volunteer progress.
- Contributed to the development of the initial wireframes which were then used to build upon in future iterations.
- Developed low-fidelity wireframes and high-fidelity mockups that served as a guide to the development of the web application.
Urban Racks - Vancouver B.C. // 2019
- Led the development of the official design guide for the marketing and packaging materials which was used to support the company’s branding strategy.
- Arranged and organized Urban Rack's graphic assets on their internal servers in order to optimize their design and asset management systems.
- Designed the print and digital design guide used for future marketing projects.
Social Media & PR Marketing Designer
Pinpina - Bangkok, Central Thailand // 2019
- Developed content and worked as an English copywriter to create over 20+ social media posts that reached an audience of 10k followers.
- Successfully managed weekly social campaigns that introduced new partnered brands and upcoming collaborations which resulted in an increase in audience engagement and followers.
- Monitored the online presence of the brand and enhanced the engagement between the brand and the customer, thus strengthening the customer relationship.
Pacific Rim Magazine - Vancouver B.C. // 2018
- Successfully developed and launched Pacific Rim Magazine website within 2 months which won our team 1st place for Website of the Year Award of 2018 College Media Association: Pinnacle Awards.
- Spearheaded the WordPress development team and worked side by side with the design team to determine the organizational needs that resulted in meeting the stakeholder’s goals.